Accordi A Toys Orchestra - Late September



Accordi By: Drogati Di Mmorpg
Artista: A toys Orchestra
Canzone. Late September

C-G-Dm-F-C

C
Late september, sunday morning
G
too much coffee, my hands trembling
     Dm                   F                                 C 
and I’ve forgotten what I come to say to you

C
The tv is on over a week
G
someone says it helps to sleep
Dm                           F                                C
but I just learned by heart the weather forecast

       Dm                             E                 F
But shine, shine, shine today that I’m ok
Dm                        G                             C
shine, shine, shine tonight ain’t got no fright

But shine, shine, shine today that I’m ok
shine, shine, shine tonight ain’t got no fright

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Accordi Le luci della centrale elettrica - Coprifuoco - Terra

Accordi The Zen Circus - Non voglio ballare

Accordi Levante - Alfonso